Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Friday 26 August 2011

Someone asked - Wat is a daughter ??

:-) Being mom to one... for me the instant thought that came as an answer to the question was - my daughter is... is a satin ribbon Almighty wrapped around to hold the bond between me n my hubby stronger..... she is a lesson that time and again makes me realise my mum's value for her efforts of motherhood..... she is a blessing to me that helped me know much much more about myself....who let me learn how patient I can be....how dreadful can I be  at any incident that didn't really happen..... she is a fear....a fear which I didn't realise that it was within my parents when I was getting married being loaded with tons of instructions from my parents on how to settle in the new life with new people and I used to be like...plz I'm just going to a new house!! lolz....a daughter is a bunch of flowers...a cherished bottle of perfume....an always filled mug of tears of joy over the months,days,moments that pass by of her childhood mischiefs...
 
Woops, getting too emotional...but a daughter is always a princess to her parents !!

2 comments:

  1. I am a regular reader of all your blogs....i m not always agree what u have written bcos everybody's thoughts are different...but i must compliment u that u r a good writer,u have the ability to put down ur thoughts on a paper (blogs) ... U must continue it n congrats for it......take carehat u have written bcos everybody's thoughts are different...but i must compliment u that u r a good writer,u have the ability to put down ur thoughts on a paper (blogs) ... U must continue it n congrats for it......take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) thanks shweta for reading my thoughts. I very much agree with you that all individuals have their own thoughts depending on their individuality, their God gifted nature and their experiences in life...I would never intentionally hurt anyone's thoughts or feelings...just trying to put down my own thoughts and experiences.
    I WOULD IN ADVANCE LIKE TO REQUEST ALL READERS TO KINDLY EXCUSE ME FOR ALL MY POSTS IN WHICH, IF IN ANY CASE, ANYHOW, I HAPPEN TO SPEAK AGAINST ANY INDIVIDUAL'S THOUGHTS...THATS NOT WHAT I WOULD EVER INTEND TO :-)
    Thanks Shweta for complimenting about my expression.

    ReplyDelete