Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

I am just hopin..all bloggers on this earth are not strictly good writers...I am one of those who are not. What got me here?? Wonder!! I have been wondering what exactly is this world about..about ourselves, about society we live in, about work we do, about family, about kids, about responsibilities, about wishes, about pleasures, about success or about failures....I was wondering do we all know what we are or we just know what we have become !! Why do I want to please the ones I love, why do I want to raise my kids well enough, why do I wish to help the needy, what makes 2 human bodies made of flesh and bones think, act, feel differently !! Woops...WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD ??!!

This wonder brought me here..as a blogger..to share and to learn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment