Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Thursday 25 August 2011

Do I support Anna ??

The hottest topic these days  - Team Anna and Sarkar !!! I am lending my ears each moment to the news channels to keep myself updated or to say to keep pushing me into  a dilemma all the more. Day One...Day two...Read about Anna's background. Yes, I knew about his past revolutions through fasting but this one - Is it really some sort of freedom we are fighting for... In that case who has been holding us till now ...IS it just the Sarkar ?? Hats off to Anna.. he began with a noble cause.. no selfish motives... this man had all the determination and strength to bring the entire nation together for a single cause but CORRUPTION - What is it exactly that we Indians today are standing to fight against. I too cribbed when it was about my kids admission.... when it was about my earnings being taxed and then having to pay additional taxes over again on each small and big item. I have had a strong yes to those who said system is taking us and our future to a living hell ... but then IS that enough to define corruption?? WIll a law...a bill passed in real means help control this to at least some extent. A FEAR .... which must be haunting many of us educated and earning middle class today... a fear - What if something turns worse ... How will we manage??? SIGH, a deep SIGH !! and my heart mumbles a name... a name which I have no fear or doubt about - GOD, HELP US ALL AND HOLD OUR FINGER AND LEAD US TO THE RIGHT PATH !!

No law can control such issues until and unless the involved let their conscience awake..until they see what their small and big deeds are preparing for their own future generation too..their kids and grandkids. Its one, two , moe, many more humans who have brought in this CORRUPTION ..... If one man.....if lakhs and crores have their conscience awake ...why not those handful ...why are we crores suffering at hands of those handful and WHO are those handful??

Wake up humans ..... Almighty is watching you .... us .. BE HUMAN... the ones HE created by his own hands ... HE says - I have carved you on the palm of my hand !!

No comments:

Post a Comment