Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

And there's so much to say ...

Yes..I can speak..speak..speak..write..write and write ..... but from where to begin... Now whats most important in my life to me?? I just put this question up to myself and thought its answer would be what I write about first...So..WHATS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE TO ME??!!  Family...says my mind, heart and soul... mmm...Hey hey hey... I am a professional woman.... should this really be my first blog topic? WHY NOT?? What do I use all my professionalism for....my family!! Professionalism in balancing work and home ... professionalism in parenting my li'll one.... professionalism in trying to keep all members smiling back to me....and then comes professionalism in trying to be a supporting hand in incoming funds ;-) Okay...so I am a family woman first and then a working professional - THIS is the answer I get for myself by writing down my first blog... lol... They say just write, write anything you feel like, just write :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment