Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Saturday 27 August 2011

I think to myself..what a wonderful world!!! Is this just a song??!!

I will never forget you my people...I have carved you on the palm of my hand..
I will never forget you..I will not leave you orphaned..I will never forget my own..
Does a mother forget her baby..she has carved her with love in her womb..
Does a mother forget her...does she ever leave her orphaned..
I will never forget my own....

This was just a school hymn ..... but today its a finger I always hold on to :-) A recent incident just made me think...why do people wanna go for moksh...may be I do not understand its deeper meaning but inspite of all hardships, ilnnesses, struggle all around.... I would still want to be blessed to be born again and be able to live in this God's carved world... HE didn't make it the way it is...he made a beautiful world...Dig, hunt, feel, close your eyes and see..there still lies beauty in the world.. I would wish to get born again and live through all the worldly relations ..... BUTT...is it because I consider myself blessed. Don't I have any problems in my life?? I have had...I will have..Life is not a bed of roses...BUT are those hard moments heavier than those love filled ones which I still remember and miss ??!!

ITNI SHAKTI HUMEI DENA DATA....MANN KA VISHWAS KAMZOR HO NA....

No comments:

Post a Comment