Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Friday 26 August 2011

Fantasies...questions...wonder !!

A lovely bed time story is what my angel looks forward to as soon as sun sets and she begins to ask with a naughty smile - mumma aj khaane mei kya hai?!! My 4 year old often brings up smiles to my face...tickles my brain..touches my heart and makes me dig my soul to answer her innocent questions....
Mumma....you say God is our father...he created all of us...you say plants, animals all are living things and if we hurt any..God is hurt and he will some day ask me from my diary he maitains..why I did so and so...
Yes Darling..thats true...dont be afraid or shy to ask...always be sure that whatever you are doing is right and be humble to accept when it was not right...

Then why do these big fish in discovery eat up those small ones....why does a lion teach its cubs to hunst..why does a Cow, whom we say MATA..eat up the grass...Doesn't God maintain their diaries..Don't their parents teach them not to hurt the smaller weaker living things..
Ahh !! my baby...she is too young to understand the life cycle...hierarchy...nature..but I tried...she listens...seems to be imagining what I am telling her...I am hesitant to have another shot of question from her...Each time I answer her , my brain goes...zooooom...will my answer satisfy her or will it have a second meaning good enough t o confuse her...

This was just one short instance of a few moments, out of the many longer ones ... INNOCENCE ... is God gifted ..... passion...humanity.... love ...embrace.... is what we root into our kids ..... I don't want her to be away from the path of God neither do I want her to get too soft at heart when she sees other's needs and miseries... God help me lead her the right way. I miss my parents each day more n more... those moments when they must have joined hands for me and I was just an innocent kid :-) Thanks Mum Papa... for making me a human that I am... and a big thanks to my hubby dear for adding to it and being with me to follow all this ;-)

2 comments: