Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Saturday 11 February 2012

Fear ....... the positive factor !!

A reason to smile
a thought I believed
What made this world...worth a treat..
FEAR...it is, that makes me try
fear of fall and I learnt to walk
fear of thirst and I knew how to sip
fear of dark, gave me way to the Sun
I'd be alone...a fear
that taught me to move along.
Day by day, Step by step
I did face a new fear ahead                                                
fear of hurt and I knew I could love
fear of loss defined for me "Preserve"
Relations new brought fears new
home or field, the fears grew..
Now I cherish, each moment of life
I cherish my breath...I cherish the air
I cherish all deeds..Fear is a Need
I cherish the day cos I feared the night
I cherish the night...I feared to be tired
One thing I cherish..without any fear
is THOU my Lord, who gave me all fears
Thanks to the Lord..to seed fear within
Thanks to the FEAR..it makes me cherish life..without a grin!!

2 comments:

  1. Always fear only from the Self & HIM and than you are sure to be fearless.
    SMMalhotra

    ReplyDelete