Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Friday 11 November 2011

The hourglass !!


The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
Jean Paul


And this one quote speaks much about life …. The ‘hourglass’, our mirror…mirror of experiences, mirror of victories and failures, mirror of pride and guilts, mirror of accepting and relenting!! Just yesterday, did I say for some reason – life is so short…I look back and feel there have been countless moments that I wasted, I lost.  Was it that I wasn’t humble enough to accept my fault…. Was it that I wasn’t mature enough to understand at times, was it that I didn’t have enough space to spread my arms… Its greed, greed to live more, to love more, to do more…for the ones I care for ….. greed to be loved more, be wanted and there goes hand in hand, FEAR, of being loved more, expected more from, fear of the sand escaping…sweeping alongwith it…the precious time, leaving memories behind, Fear of the same feeling standing affront me – Life is so short.
Each day, I teach my li’ll one to learn to peep within herself. Preaching her helps me peep within myself. What I would want her to be, makes me rectify myself for what I should have been….alas, I don’t always succeed but thankfully neither do I expect her to succeed always J

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
Anne Frank

I strongly wish I keep to my ideals and I believe, what one’s heart and mind says should go hand in hand. At times, I know my heart is befooling me and at others I know my brain is trying to take advantage of me ! All I try t o keep reminding myself is that life is perfect , its all about a good, better or best combination of the similar kinds of hearts and brains under one roof….so, all in all, All people are good at heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment