Happy February to all of you....

Join hands for a love-filled february and all months that follow !!

Monday 12 September 2011

Moments cherished !! Home...dedicated to mumma papa and bhai ;-)

I'm digging hard to catch hold of any one instance of the many that are dashing in my mind to begin with... My li'll bro.. so cute he was, now turned into a macho... :-) making me run behind him...where's my baby..behind the curtains...under the table... mmm...here you are..chalo..open your mouth and have a bite...NAH...and there he runs off...another 30 minutes of parade and the li'll tummy is full for this mealtime. Days passed by, so did weeks and months and years, when I saw him grow into a teenager, my chubby boy dressed in a doctor's coat or as a policeman or as KRISHNA each year till he was 6-7, now insists on letting him choose his style of wear and me and Sis here convincing mum dad on one side and him on the other and this continues till date for different matters :-)

Another part of childhood I see now at back of my eyes.... my koochie koo is not well...what was it, I don't remember....mum's badly upset making hell lot of dishes in small quantities, he might put something in his little mouth. O Lord !! why can't kids explain whats wrong..how do I help him...calling docs..pouring in medicine was all the more harder... Burden at workplace, should I go or not..my baby needs me at home, DIDIS cannot replace mumma-papa. Papa's endless calls from office - How's he, did he eat something, should I get something he feels like eating..Okay we'll take him to another doctor today...Sun Sets, there comes Papa with a rolling car to make him happy and we four surround him, making him busy and befooling him into eating something. Papa is singing songs and dancing in front of him..Mumma preparing something and we two sisters, unknowingly, are learning PARENTING !! Clothes were his fantasy and so was dressing him for mum and papa and he was like a soft toy, OUR POSSESSION, for us two.

Growing together, we never realised mumma papa were growing old too :-( We could see ourselves trun into youngsters, and adults with million dreams in our eyes...we couldn't see them with fewer but realistic dreams or should I say expectations from life, of giving the best and safe future to their beloved kids...until the day I got married !!! Then was my sis's turn and bro reaches out to hostel, mumma papa left behind with all these sweet and sour memories. Must have hurt them, for sure. I can realise when I see my girl grow each day..when I see old pics of my li'll bro. We, family, love each other sooo much...how we missed all those years...those moments, not having expressed our love and appreciation. But Its never late :-) A BIG CHANGE..the house we 3 grew up for 20+ years of our life is being shifted from now. Mumma papa moving forward with life but I can see the memory flushes on their faces, when they talk of small incidents that happened in the TV room or under the dining table hmpphh!!

How hard they prayed for us, what toll they have paid for us all these years. Mumma Papa, we all love you so very much and feel sorry for not being good enough at expressing that, but you know we do :-) Its the same for parents as well as kids - ALL PARENTS AND KIDS MIGHT NOT BE PERFECT PARENTS AND KIDS BUT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER PERFECTLY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment